INDIGO POLICY PUBLISHES POLICY BRIEF Vol. 8
Bereich: Forschungspolitik & Entwicklung
India and the European Union (EU) have been important research and innovation partners since 2001 and the collaboration is significant, both at EU level and at bilateral level, in the field of Science, Technology and Innovation (STI).The study adopts a qualitative approach, and monitors the outcomes of the cooperation between both regions.
This study examines and monitors the impact of the cooperation between India and the EU to obtain further in-depth information and insight
on a broad range of project outputs. A qualitative design is used to understand the project coordinators and participants’ views within the
umbrella of the Seventh Framework Programme and bilateral programmes.
The results prove positives outcomes in terms of advancement of knowledge, both at bilateral and European level in the fields of Water, Energy,
Health, Social Sciences and Humanities, as well as, the enhancement of EU-India international research collaboration. Conversely, the economic
outcomes and the level of policy uptake are considered to be very limited. This study concludes that the Seventh Framework and bilateral programmes are an excellent avenue for the enhancement of bilateral collaboration and strengthening of international research collaboration between India and the EU.
The publication is available online: https://indigoprojects.eu
- Projekt: INDIGO POLICY
- News: INDIGO POLICY & INNO INDIGO: Involvement in the EU-India STI cooperation days
- News: INDIGO POLICY & INNO INDIGO: new projects for sustainable EU-India STI cooperation
- News: INDIGO POLICY LINKING PROGRAMME CALL FOR PROPOSALS
- News: INDIGO POLICY: Policy brief on co-patenting in India
- Publikation: INDIGO POLICY PUBLISHES POLICY BRIEF Vol. 7
- Publikation: INDIGO POLICY releases "Fact sheet" on Europen and Indian Innovation landscapes
- Projekt: INNO INDIGO
- News: INNO INDIGO 2nd Joint Call on “Chronic non communicable diseases”
- News: INNO INDIGO Innovation Workshop
- News: INNO INDIGO Joint Call 2014 on "Clean Water and Health"
- Veranstaltung: INNO INDIGO webinar #5: Communication strategy for research projects reaching out to a broader public
- News: UPDATE on INNO INDIGO second joint call
- News: Countdown activated! Final Showcasing Event by the INNO INDIGO POLICY projects
- News: EuroScientist journal on the Final Showcasing Event by INNO INDIGO POLICY