A & C - Our Skills and Expertise
The thematic fields of competence of the department “Work and Equal Opportunities” are:
Many of our projects are based on international cooperation and networks with partners particularly from the EU such as the European Metropolis Employment Network (MetropolisNet). Our clients include, among others, the European Commission, international organisations, NGOs, social partners, public employment services, Austrian ministries and Austrian cities and provinces.
Our core skills at the unit Work and Equal Opportunities include:
social scientific research and scientific accompaniment using qualitative and quantitative methods such as multilevel analysis, social experimentation, factorial surveys, and social area analysis as well as participatory designs.
- Regional and global employment trends
- Work organisation and occupational training
- Migration and minorities
- Social inclusion and exclusion
planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of policies, programmes and projects.
- Information on policy tools and instruments
- Consultation in project and programme implementation
- Stakeholder dialogue activities (e.g. focus groups, workshops, conferences, consultation processes and training)