Within the Project WBCInno (Modernization of WBC universities through strengthening of structures and services for knowledge transfer, research, and innovation), the Methodology for Innovation Management was discussed and prepared as a publication (online and printed version). The publication deals with the different aspects of the innovation management process, starting from defining ten recommended innovation management techniques across the intellectual property aspects and reviewing innovation cycle phases with financial aspects to the software innovation management support. All of these aspects are elaborated in the separate chapters. The Chapter Intellectual Property Aspects deals with the general IPR aspects in three countries of the WB region: Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Montenegro. The last chapter of this publication gives the detailed definition and description of Idea and Project Management workflows, along with the roles and responsibilities assigned within each of them. These workflows are applied in the software platform that will be developed in accordance with this Methodology. ZSI was involved as a task leader in discussions and preparations of the methodology, building upon long experience in i.a. project management and dissemination and communications management.
Ansprechperson: Mag. Ines Marinkovic
- Roadmaps to Societal Mobilisation for the Advancement of Responsible Industrial Technologies
- Collective Awareness Platforms for the Maker Movement: Peer Production, Value Creation and Governance
- Expertise inputs to an ASEAN Policy Framework (PFW) on Public-Private Sector Partnerships for Technology Development and Innovation
- Smart-map Industrial Dialogue Formats
- Guide on Russian Innovation Stimulation Instruments
- Social Innovation: From idea to impact – the 4-i-process
- DP 32: Public Sector Innovation in Austria
- Methodology for Innovation Management
- show more ..
- SMART-map kick off meeting: responsible research and innovation in selected industries
- OPEN INNOVATION - APA SCIENCE EVENT
- Digitalisierung der Produktion - Open Innovation als Chance für die Industrie
- corporAID Veranstaltung über soziale Innovationen in Zukunftsmärkten
- WBCInno 2015 - International Conference
- show more ..