Information Platform | Western Balkan Countries | Research, Technology, Innovation
This platform is funded by Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research, and Economy, and builds upon very successful and well known WBC-INCO.NET platform (project funded under the 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development; Contract Number: 212029).
The core objectives of the Information Platform are:
- to support dissemination of high quality information via the WBC-RTI.info website, monthly thematic newsletters, and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter)
- to provide analytical support on specific thematic RTDI issues such as evaluation, RTDI statistics, research funding etc.
- to support the bi-regional dialogue on science, technology, and innovation by benefiting from and interacting with the Steering Platform on Research for the Western Balkan countries
Following the support function of the WBC-INCO.NET Platform to the Steering Platform on Research for the Western Balkan countries, WBC-RTI.info intends to continue this support through thematic eNewsletters, analytical studies and reports, and a dedicated Steering Platform area on the website where, among others, countries’ yearly progress reports on cooperation in/with the WBC and presentations from Steering Platforms can be found.
- Mag. Ines Marinkovic (Projektleitung)
- Ing. Bernhard Bauch
- Magª. Elke Dall
- Ingmar Karner
- Magª. Désirée Pecarz
Bereich: Forschungspolitik & Entwicklung
Förderer & Auftraggeber:Partner:
- Projekt: WBC-INCO.NET
- Projekt: Danube-INCO.NET
- News: ZSI-led activity highlighted at the Western Balkans Summit 2015 held in Vienna
- News: Newsletter on International Cooperation Activities published
- Publikation: Research and Innovation policy in Western Balkans – some recent developments
- News: In Focus: "Regional Strategies for and with the Western Balkans"
- News: Towards Evaluation Culture in Western Balkans
- News: WBC-RTI.info to support integration of WBC into ERA for the next 3 years
- News: WBC-RTI.info newsletter focuses on RRI
- Veranstaltung: Steering Platform on Research for Western Balkan countries
- News: In Focus: Women in Science | Gender Equality
- News: In Focus: Western Balkans Process | Joint Science Conference (JSC-WBP)
Projekt Status: In Durchführung
Von/Bis: 03/2015 - 01/2019
Laufzeit: 47 Monate