The target groups and stakeholders of our projects are as diverse as the problems themselves. For instance, we:
- provide studies on migrant inclusion
- assist in developing strategies for cities and regions for youth integration
- implement social policy experiments with service providers and homeless people in train stations
- link actors working in the field of education and housing for Roma inclusion
All projects have one goal in common: fighting social exclusion.
The methods we apply vary according to the local needs: we conduct research, provide training, and advise policy makers in developing programmes and projects, assist in networking, implement projects together with practitioners, and evaluate policy actions.
For fighting social exclusion, ZSI is partnering with research and applied science centres, NGOs, and public institutions across Europe and beyond. We frequently cooperate with the European Metropolis Employment Network MetropolisNet (http://www.metropolisnet.eu/). Funding of our projects is mainly provided via EU-programmes such as Lifelong Learning, Social policy experiment, and the Framework Programme.
Ansprechperson: DI Dr. Anette Scoppetta
- Gender Mainstreaming der FTI-Strategie Wiens
- Giving focus to the cultural, scientific and social dimension of EU-CELAC relations
- Innovative patient-centred approach for social care provision to complex conditions
- inclusion & education
- GOOD GUIDANCE STORIES+
- show more ..
- Comparative Report on Diversity and Diversity Management in Austria, The Czech Republic, Poland and Spain
- Labour Mobility in the ICT sector - What's age got to do with it? Employers' perception of labour mobility and older ICT workers
- MiStra veröffentlicht Toolkit mit Good Practice zu Inklusion
- Soziale Innovationen in der Arbeitswelt: Das ZSI bei der Personal Austria 2015
- PerspektivenBildung Österreich: Abschlussveranstaltung in Innsbruck, 13. Mai