BREAKING GROUNDS IN RESEARCH AND INNOVATION THROUGH INDO-EUROPEAN PARTNERSHIPS
Bereich: Forschungspolitik & Entwicklung
Datum: 26. April 2017
The event will present final results of the projects INDIGO POLICY & INNO INDIGO (2013-2017). Furthermore, the conference will include discussions with a panel of high profile European and Indian experts in the field of Science, Technology and Innovation. The event is aimed at stakeholders from policy & programme management level who are involved in EU-India Science, Technology and Innovation cooperation.
The event has two primary aims and will be split into two consecutive sessions:
- The first session will focus on the achievements of INNO INDIGO & INDIGO POLICY as instruments for the enhancement of multilateral EU-India STI cooperation since 2013. The projects will showcase some of their key achievements and how they contributed to develop Indo-European STI cooperation.
- The second session will discuss Indo-European STI cooperation in the broader context of international STI cooperation. Experts from both India and the EU will discuss the following questions in a panel discussion and share their views on strategic ways to move forward: What are the specific benefits of this cooperation for India and the EU compared to other partners/regions of the world? Where are our current strengths and where can untapped potential be found? What are obstacles and how can these be overcome?
REGISTRATION: please follow the link http://l.zsi.at/mr
Further details on the programme are available here
Typ: Kooperative Veranstaltung (ZSI als Co-Organisator)
Veranstaltungsort: Brussels, Belgium
- MA/ MMag. Teresa de Oliveira (Vortragende/r, OrganisatorIn)
- Mag.ª Carmen Heidenwolf, BA (Vortragende/r, OrganisatorIn)
- Magª. Pamela Bartar, MAS (Vortragende/r, OrganisatorIn)
- Franz Paul Mayer, Lic., MSc (Vortragende/r, OrganisatorIn)
- News: INDIGO POLICY & INNO INDIGO: Involvement in the EU-India STI cooperation days
- News: INDIGO POLICY & INNO INDIGO: new projects for sustainable EU-India STI cooperation
- Projekt: INNO INDIGO
- News: INNO INDIGO 2nd Joint Call on “Chronic non communicable diseases”
- News: INNO INDIGO Innovation Workshop
- News: INNO INDIGO Joint Call 2014 on "Clean Water and Health"
- News: UPDATE on INNO INDIGO second joint call
- Projekt: INDIGO POLICY
- News: INDIGO POLICY LINKING PROGRAMME CALL FOR PROPOSALS
- News: INDIGO POLICY: Policy brief on co-patenting in India
- Veranstaltung: INDIGO VALORIZATION PROGRAMME offers next online webinar on March 6! Join in!
- News: EuroScientist journal on the Final Showcasing Event by INNO INDIGO POLICY